190 grt; 15t bollard pull.
Built 1957 by Philip + Son Ltd, Dartmouth. Yard no. 1290.
Main Engine: Ruston 6VLBXM, 1,171 bhp. Speed: 11.5 knots
1957: To W H J Alexander Ltd (Sun Tugs).
1969: To London Tugs Limited (by amalgamation).
1975: To Alexandra Towing Co (London) Ltd (by takeover).
1979: To Rimorchiatori Napoletani Srl , Naples, Italy and renamed SOLE SECONDO.
1996: Broken up at Aliaga, Turkey.
Rate this file (Current rating : 5 / 5 with 1 votes)